BIO Buzz: 10 Reasons to Attend the 2012 BIO International Convention
1. Ability to connect efficiently: Meet with 4,000+ participating companies including 1,700 exhibiting companies
3. Explore solutions and meet service providers
4. Partner with companies in the BIO Business Forum and Exhibitor Booths
5. Network with C-level attendees from 65 countries
6. Find partners, sustain projects and find funding
7. Learn key trends in licensing and patent information
8. Attend the new Orphan Disease Forum on June 20
9. Connect with more than 800 expert speakers in our 125+ breakout sessions across 13 tracks
10. Hear the latest innovations from patient and health groups
GOOD NEWS! If you register by May 10 you can save up to $600!
While we’re on the subject of BIO, have you heard about this year’s Massachusetts Pavilion?
The Massachusetts Pavilion at the 2012 BIO International Convention will present a compelling picture of how all the stakeholders in our supercluster come together in service to real patients facing overwhelming challenges. This year’s theme, Lifecycle Massachusetts, illustrates how Massachusetts life sciences organizations span the spectrum of healthcare—from training and education through research and discovery—right through to manufacturing and delivery of treatment, thanks to the kind of community and cooperation unique to the Commonwealth.
For more BIO fun, check out the MassBio Spring Newsletter: MassBioNews_Spring2012